The Xylophone Player taps out a tune on the xylophone whilst keeping the beat with a foot. The fun does not stop there, you can go on to paint or decorate your model.
Confident level Timberkits require a little bit more skill and patience making them more satisfying when complete.
Automata kits are ingenious and fascinating combinations of wooden parts and mechanical linkages. Supplied as a kit of parts with assembly diagrams and glue; building each model is an education and the result wonderfully entertaining. The kits are a joy to make for all ages from 9 to 90 years; younger children can get involved with adult help.
All the wooden parts come from sustainable forestry and are fully machined with no further need for specialist tools.
Finished model dimensions: Width: 120mm, Height: 260mm, Depth: 180mm.
When you have finished, you can bring your model to life with one of the universal drive kits; either battery mains power.
- Have fun building this wooden mechanical model.
- Watch the Xylophone player tap out a tune on his instrument.
- Great way to learn about cams and linkages.
- All wooden construction, no additional tools required.
- Paint or decorate if desired.
- For all ages, 9 years to 90 years
- Confident level kits require a little more skill and patience.
- All kits include assembly diagrams and glue.
There are no reviews yet.