Have great fun with this working replica of an ingenious device used to lay siege to castles. Those wishing to storm the defences should use soft pellets as missiles and pebbles for counterweights.
This intermediate level kit is aimed at builders who have become more adept at Timberkit construction or feel confident in building a model that is slightly more complicated.
Automata kits are ingenious and fascinating combinations of wooden parts and mechanical linkages. Supplied as a kit of parts with assembly diagrams and glue; building each model is an education and the result is wonderfully entertaining. The kits are a joy to make for all ages from 9 to 90 years; younger children can get involved with adult help.
All the wooden parts come from sustainable forestry and are fully machined with no further need for specialist tools.
Finished model dimensions: Width: 340mm, Height: 170mm, Depth: 125mm.
- Have fun building this wooden siege engine.
- Break down the walls and storm the castle.
- A working model of a medieval trebuchet
- Use soft pellets with pebble counterweights.
- All wooden construction, no additional tools required.
- Paint or decorate if desired.
- For all ages, 9 years to 90 years
- Intermediate skill level slightly more complex
- All kits include assembly diagrams and glue.
There are no reviews yet.