The Salty Sailor, our intrepid adventurer is at the helm as his boat pitches and tosses on the ocean waves. The fun does not stop there, you can go on to paint or decorate your model.
Confident level Timberkits require a little bit more skill and patience making them more satisfying when complete.
Automata kits are ingenious and fascinating combinations of wooden parts and mechanical linkages. Supplied as a kit of parts with assembly diagrams and glue; building each model is an education and the result is wonderfully entertaining. The kits are a joy to make for all ages from 9 to 90 years; younger children can get involved with adult help.
All the wooden parts come from sustainable forestry and are fully machined with no further need for specialist tools.
Finished model dimensions: Width: 180mm, Height: 260mm, Depth: 120mm.
When you have finished, you can bring your model to life with one of the universal drive kits; either battery (107132) or mains power (107324).
- Have fun building this wooden mechanical model.
- All aboard as this old sea dog sails his boat in rough seas.
- Great way to learn about cams and linkages.
- All wooden construction, no additional tools required.
- Paint or decorate if desired.
- For all ages, 9 years to 90 years
- Confident level kits require a little more skill and patience.
- All kits include assembly diagrams and glue.