All aboard, toot toot, around and around we go on our fun rail journey. Turn the handle and watch the train roll and rattle its way to the next stop. The fun does not stop there, you can go on to paint or decorate your model.
Beginners Timberkits are ideal if you are just starting out in the world of Automata, these wooden mechanical model kits are easily achievable.
Automata kits are ingenious and fascinating combinations of wooden parts and mechanical linkages. Supplied as a kit of parts with assembly diagrams and glue; building each model is an education and the result wonderfully entertaining. The kits are a joy to make for all ages from 9 to 90 years; younger children can get involved with adult help.
All the wooden parts come from sustainable forestry and are fully machined with no further need for specialist tools.
Finished model dimensions: Width: 250mm, Height: 170mm, Depth: 250mm.
- All aboard, and off we go rattling down the track.
- Have fun building this wooden mechanical model.
- Turn the handle and watch the train roll on down the rails.
- Great way to learn about cams and linkages.
- All wooden construction, no additional tools required.
- Paint or decorate if desired.
- For all ages, 9 years to 90 years
- Get started with this beginner’s level kit.
- All kits include assembly diagrams and glue.